Great for removing most high performance coatings, including epoxies, urethanes, polyureas, and NewLook's ORIGINAL Solid Color Stain and Enhancers.
EasyStrip 2000 is a low VOC, water-based concrete coating and paint remover that lifts epoxies, urethanes, lead based architectural coatings, and powder coatings. Not recommended for use on acrylics--use Newlook EasyStrip 1000 for acrylic based coatings. Read the respective Technical Information Sheet for more information.
Note: This product is a professional grade solution developed for professional installers who are experienced and trained in the use of this type of product.
Available in 1 and 5 gallon containers. Coverage is approximately 50 - 100 square feet (5-9 square meters) per gallon.
Features and Benefits
- Water Based, Non Flammable
- Does not affect glass or plexiglass.
- Contains no TAPs or HAPs (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Used on vertical or horizontal surfaces
- Easy clean up
- Non-ozone depleting / Low odor
- Easily sprayed with standard equipment
Recommended Usage (See Product Selection Guide Below)
Recommended for use on nearly all substrates including steel, aluminum, concrete, masonry, wood or in any area where worker safety or damage to delicate equipment may be a concern.
- Epoxy, Polyurethanes, Urethanes, and Polyureas
- Removal of lead based paints
- Areas of transportation, storage tanks, bridges, warehouses, petrochem facilities, pulp, paper and food processing plants, and more.
- Any area where abrasive blasting is not an option for environmental, economic or surface damage may be of concern.