Great for removing most architectural coatings, including acrylics!
EasyStrip 1000 is a low VOC, water-based concrete coating and paint remover that will effectively lift most sealers, non-acid stains, paints, urethanes, lacquers, latexes, and varnish in preparation for applying the NewLook concrete color stain or any other decorative concrete product.
Not recommended for use on epoxies, polyureas, or NewLook's ORIGINAL Solid Color Stain and Enhancers. Use EasyStrip 2000 for these coatings. Read the respective Technical Information Sheet for more information.
Note: This product is a professional grade solution developed for professional installers who are experienced and trained in the use of this type of product.
Available in 1 and 5 gallon containers. Coverage is approximately 50 - 100 square feet (5-9 square meters) per gallon.
Features and Benefits
- Water Based, Non Flammable
- Does not affect glass or plexiglass
- Contains no TAPs or HAPs (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Can be used on vertical or horizontal surfaces
- Easy clean-up
- Non-ozone depleting / Low odor
- Easily sprayed with standard equipment
Recommended Usage (See Product Selection Guide Below):
- On concrete, brick and masonry surfaces
- Concrete Sealer & Coating Removal
- Elastomeric Coating Removal
- Graffiti prevention on porous surfaces
- Any non-lead based architectural coating removal
- Any area where abrasive blasting is not an option for environmental, economic or surface damage may be of concern.